Life Aquatic by Jon Allen - Large Underwater Silver Metal Wall Art - Contemporary Nautical-Inspired Metal Home Décor
Dive deep into the ocean without leaving dry land! Life Aquatic
draws you into a submerged world where jellyfish move with the grace of ballerinas amid large spiraling bubbles and dunes of sandy gravel beneath. The hand-etched wall art shows off the many ways that silver aluminum can be worked to add texture and color.
This is more than metal wall art â€“ this is a unique piece of original artwork with a stunning glass-like finish. Itâ€™s a stunning silver piece of hand etched, original 3D art that will reveal new aspects of itself in different light. Whether in natural light from a nearby window or under gallery lighting for a dramatic effect, the art will appear to come to life before your very eyes. Metal art work depicts movement and motion in a way other art simply cannot thanks to the amazing interplay with light.The engaging sculpted details are interwoven for a continuous panel to panel symmetry and fluidity. Sophisticated and contemporary, this dazzling unique style artwork is popular with Interior Designers and Decorators seeking timeless harmony and balance in elegant modern decor.
- Signed by the artist Jon Allen
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
- Artwork arrives ready to display with pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and float the artwork off the wall about 2-inches for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.