Whether it's raindrops on the surface of a pond or the tremors in a disturbed tidal pool, the composition of this handmade aluminum wall sculpture is all about liquid motion and the dynamic movement of textures across a surface. The piece's silver textures radiate out from an off-center point of origin, rippling and waving their way across all five panels. The visual movement calls attention to itself, but it does so with dignity, its monochrome palette not needing the aid of color to give it weight.
- Signed by the artist Jon Allen
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
- Artwork arrives ready to display with pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and float the artwork off the wall about 2-inches for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.