Sanibel Sculpture by Jon Allen
Please contact us to review the details before ordering this piece. We will be making the artwork just for you and are happy to discuss modifications you may need. Shipping is not included in the price so we need to calculate transit costs once we know your desired shipping address.
Overall dimensions, modifications to color or other details can impact price. We cannot process your order until we review all details with you.
Invite a beach-inspired, tropical sculpture into your space. Why vacation when you can bring all the elements of relaxation to you to enjoy on a daily basis? This stunning, sizzling, sea-shell inspired sculpture will dazzle indoors or out. The weighty base includes pre-drilled holes you can secure as desired for outdoor display. The hand-etched details reflect and refract light. Display under warm-kelvin lighting for cool tones and golden reflections or under bright white lighting for a more modern pop.
As shown, the artwork measures 91" tall x 24" wide x 13" depth. The 91" height includes the 24" base which is 12" x 12" at its widest. The sculpture, inclusive of the base, weighs approximately 50 lbs.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail by American artisan Jon Allen
- This sculpture is signed by the artist
- This piece arrives partially assembled with easy instructions to complete and ready to enjoy.
- Every piece is gallery wrapped and professionally packaged to ensure safe global transit.