The color palette of this handmade aluminum wall sculpture is understated, but there's a lot going on in the composition nonetheless. A background texture of horizontal bands moves from left to right, immediately setting up a contrast with the verticality of the piece's panels. But then an undulating wave slips across the composition, a swirling circular texture riding atop it like a surfer challenging gravity. The interplay of all these visual directions and contrasting forms makes the piece a virtual riot of motion.
- Signed by the artist Jon Allen
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
- Artwork arrives ready to display with pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and float the artwork off the wall about 2-inches for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.