Honeybee 3 by Jon Allen - Gold, Black and Silver Painted Modern Metal Wall Art - Handpainted Wall Décor
At either end of this three panel piece of metal wall art are circles of black, brown, silver, and coppery jewel tones. In the piece's center are fusions of amber, honey, and copper like tones with hand etched silvery wisps flowing through the wild bound of nature meets the edge of structure and civilization. Honeybee 3 is a unique metal painting that is the perfect abstract decor to add excitement and intrigue to your space. It's a handmade piece of original artwork that features beautiful gold, black and silver and is a three-dimensional wall sculpture that will be that modern touch every home needs.
Metal artwork depicts movement and motion in a way other art simply cannot thanks to the amazing interplay between color & light. The meticulous carvings capture and reflect natural and artificial light producing captivating illusions of dimension and depth that transform at different angles of view. A dramatic fusion of structure with vibrant hand painted translucent dyes and pigment color tones creates a truly fine quality focal point to any decor. The engaging sculpted details are interwoven for a continuous panel to panel symmetry and fluidity. Sophisticated and contemporary, this dazzling unique style artwork is popular with Interior Designers and Decorators seeking timeless harmony and balance in elegant modern decor.
- Signed by the artist Jon Allen
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
- Artwork arrives ready to display with pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and float the artwork off the wall about 2-inches for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.