In this handmade aluminum wall sculpture, a virtual forest of organic forms wave across the composition's five panels as if moved by the gentle motion of an undersea current. The soothing aquatic ambience of the piece is enhanced by the refreshing aquamarine of the color palette, and the glint of light across the textured surface of the aluminum panels suggests the choreography of sunlight dancing through the depths beneath the surface.
- Signed by the artist Jon Allen
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
- Artwork arrives ready to display with pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and float the artwork off the wall about 2-inches for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.